Tuesday, October 13, 2009

D FastLife........

Welcome,

This is Davon's blog, I'm new to this blogging game so bear with me. I'm here to inspire people to live life to the fullest and be fly at the same time. So on the party tip, I'll put everybody up on the hottest clubs, restaurant's, etc. On the fashion tip, I'll showcase all of the hottest sneakers, clothing, and up to date trends. I'll post certain current events and some drama won't hurt. I'm also trying to create a way to come out with my own sneaker and T-shirt line in the process. This recession has everybody down and I'm trying to motivate people that life still goes on, so live it to the fullest, party hard and don't look back.... D Fastlife baby stay tuned.....

1 comment:

  1. Lets Get It brother. I knew you would get up on blogging cuz u really have too much to say. Im trying to start my own shoe line. we should put our heads together. Any who...live da fast life.

    ReplyDelete