Friday, November 6, 2009

Y'ALL TIGHT JEANING TO MUCH....


Is tight the new baggy? HELL TO THE NO. This is fashion, and swagg is being confident in your style, but I think Chris Brown took it a lil too far with this album cover. Overall, the album cover is sick and has a futuristic rock star feel to it...and the boots are cool if thats your style, but the tightness just isn't right in my book. Honestly, baggy isn't in either, wearing your pants grown man low is what's popping ...not too tight or baggy, just grown man swagg. Chris Brown definitely has swagg and is very talented...he's trying hard to make a strong come back after going Ike Turner on Rihanna. All I'm saying is stay away from the tight, skinny jeans trend. Next thing you know everybody will think its cool for men to wear open toed sandals with their jeans. NOPE not if I have say so...stay tuned to my blog, I'll coach you. DFastlife baby......

No comments:

Post a Comment