Sunday, November 8, 2009

POLO BOOTS ARE BIZZACK IN FULL EFFECT......



If you're a Polo fanatic like me I have great news, Polo "Ranger" boots are back for a limited time in 4 colors. Its a lace-up front boot with metal grommets, leather laces, and an adjustable strap with the roller buckle at the side that brings a sporty look to them. Get your pair if you have the swagg to pull these off. I ran to the store and copped mine immediately, rocked them friday and got a lot of stares. They're a throwback to 1994, but just as hot in 2009. Polo boots are classics, you can dress them up with a button up or down with a nice sweater. I like to wear mine loosely laced with jeans. Some girls with a unique style like Vashti (2nd pic) rock Polo boots. She pulled off her Polo boots in a school girl outfit (which I find very sexy by the way) and an exclusive Louis Vuitton back pack. Very few girls could wear these and wear them right. So dudes if you tired of getting shut down at clubs for wearing Nike boots or Timberlands, get like me and cop these Polo boots.

1 comment: